Aditro Enterprise Sweden is in an exciting phase of growth, with ambitious market targets. We are now seeking an energetic Marketing Communications Manager for Sweden to join us in realizing our full potential.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Corporate Marketing and work both locally for the Swedish market but also Nordic together with colleagues in Finland and Norway, to drive synergies between the markets. Aditro works with content marketing, social media and are using Pardot for marketing automation and engagement marketing.
The major work assignments are to develop and execute effective marketing communication activities online, as well as offline, to drive lead generation for the Swedish market. As Marketing Communications Manager you will coordinate marketing activities to optimize the use of tools and channels: web, SEO, SEM, social media, email campaigns, newsletter, events and online/offline advertisements. You will manage project teams consisting of internal and external resources to ensure on-time and on budget completion of marketing activities.
- Execute local and Nordic marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver campaign material for bought, owned and earned media
- Mange and analyze campaigns and adjust future campaigns
- Develop key messages and customer value propositions
- Plan, manage and produce marketing materials for events/tradeshows
- Coordinate and produce marketing collaterals
- Write targeted content for the website and maintain, analyze and update the web site Aditro.se
- Manage the Swedish social media accounts – plan, create content, publish, analyze and optimize
- Plan and keep owned media calendar up to date
- Ensure brand and voice consistency in all material developed
- Work hands-on with marketing automation to nurture leads during the sales process
- Provide marketing assistance to the sales organization
- Support in the development of processes and ways of working for prospects and leads management
- Ensure prospects and leads are captured and continuously evaluate lead flow effectiveness and always propose ways to enhance
- At least 5 years of proved working experience in marketing
- University degree within marketing, communications or business, or equivalent experience from a similar role
- Fluent in Swedish, both oral and written. Proficient in English. Finnish or Norwegian is a plus.
- Experienced with digital marketing campaigns, as well as SEO and PPC
- Experienced with content production, copywriting and social media communication
- Experience from B2B marketing
- Proficient in Content management systems (WordPress preferably), Leads generation (Pardot or similar tools), Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), Social Media analysis (Meltwater, Mention, Radian 6) and MS office applications, Adobe (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter advertising
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Self-motivated doer with a positive and professional approach
- Service-minded and solution-oriente
- Great communication and interaction skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build consensus and partnerships across all levels of employees and partners
- Structured and accurate and with strong organizing skills
- Good ability to work independently and proactively solve problems
- Solid project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
At Aditro, we offer an exciting role that includes everything from strategy and planning to hands-on work. You will work close to the sales department as well as product management.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: our modern activity-based office in Sundbyberg
You are welcome to apply for this position until the 15th of August.
Aditro is a leading provider of HR, payroll and financial solutions and payroll outsourcing in the Nordics. In our long, extensive history of co-creating with our customers, we have gained a deep and wide expertise. Today we are about 750 committed professionals helping our customers to automate and digitalize their HR and financial processes to successfully meet the challenges of ever-changing business environment. Our mission is to help our clients create a better Employee Experience by making admin-chores less time consuming and easier to perform. Want to know more? Visit www.aditro.com
We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds. In Aditro we strongly believe in our values: Leading, Committed, People Centric.
We decline contact with media sellers, recruitment websites etc.