Are you ready to help us make HR mobile and digital? Do you want to work with digital technology that help our customers deliver an excellent HR experience for their employees and managers?
The position ‘Product Specialist Time Area’ is a broad role, designed for professionals with a background in systems science and/or ERP systems. You work in the intersection between technology, functionality and the end-users. You will work with our time reporting solutions, together with both our customers and our development team.
The Product Specialist works in three main areas, and you share your time between these areas.
- Product Support, helping first and second line support to analyse and resolve issues that occur in our products. Helping with prioritizing and suggesting solutions. This work is done in close cooperation with our back office and development team.
- Product Development, working on user scenarios, process-flows, documentation and specification of functionality in modules. This work is done in close cooperation with UX designers and Product Managers.
- Product Testing, working with the development team to test functionality and run user scenarios as a part of the development and deploy processes.
Profile and qualifications
- The main point is your passion for how you think technology can solve our customers pain points. Your desire to drill down into the details of how our software works, and what it can do for our customers and the nitty gritty details of every single view, button and feature in our modules.
- Preferable education is ‘Systemvetare’ (Bachelor of systems science) or an equivalent Academic IT degree.
- You have a technology background, whereby you understand data flows, transactions and how complex things fit together. You are analytical and structured and not afraid of ‘digging down’ into the details of a problem. You probably do not read code, but you do understand SQL. You are technical enough to understand the structure of the data model in our modules, and read and understand a data flow chart.
- You have an understanding of collective agreements and laws on the labour market.
- You have a sense of quality and pay attention to details. You are THE expert of your modules, and you strive to make the user experience “super crispy”.
- You can communicate well with both our end users and developers. You express yourself well in written communications and are able to explain difficult things in an easy way. You like the idea of talking to customers and long for going out and meeting end-users face to face and talk about your solution. You are comfortable with English and Swedish on a professional level.
- You are a product ‘leader’ in the sense that you feel strongly for the wellbeing of your product. You can step up – with your product manager – lead developers on a daily basis, planning and prioritizing the team efforts.
Aditro is a leading provider of HR and payroll solutions and payroll outsourcing in the Nordics. In our long, extensive history of co-creating with our customers, we have gained a deep and wide expertise. Today we are over 600 committed professionals helping our customers to automate and digitalize their HR and financial processes to successfully meet the challenges of ever-changing business environment. Our mission is to help our clients create a better Employee Experience by making admin-chores less time consuming and easier to perform. Want to know more? Visit www.aditro.com We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds. In Aditro we strongly believe in our values: Leading, Committed, People Centric. We decline contact with media sellers, recruitment websites etc. We welcome your application!