Digital Services is formed to make work better for the millions of people already using Aditro solutions. By reinventing our industry and the tools that it produces, DS will create more job satisfaction for all – from the CEO that wants a more productive company with happier employees, to the teenager that begins his or her first job. We help our customers get more out of their jobs by removing routine administration, tedious tasks – and free up time for the more challenging, interesting, fun and important tasks.
“We are on a mission: to reinvent HR solutions to make them simpler and more convenient for all”
Digital Services (DS) is now looking for a new UX Designer. Your role will be to design a new digital HR experience for all DS offerings.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being an expert resource for the team on all things related to user strategy.
- Understanding new industries and their customer experiences.
- Knowing how to leverage the continuously changing landscape of technology and design techniques.
- Assisting in formulation of “Big Idea” solutions to Gnarly problems
Background and profile
To be successful in this role you need able to support other UX designers, graphic designers and developers with changes or challenges. You are able to work closely with your team and to be involved in the most creative functions, including UX research and testing, detailed wireframing, prototyping and visual design execution. You have the ability to define and execute designs based on UX principles, client strategy, research, creative and technical guidelines. You have knowledge of the strong design fundamentals – you should be able to do the basics in your sleep, and you have an ability to develop and support high level UX strategies.
- UX design experience
- Solid portfolio with a range of interface design that can provide links and demonstrate work/projects.
- Experience in UX design with focus on service design and product development.
- Vast experience in visual design and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous experience in creating complex GUI´s prototypes in tools like Sketch, Pixate, Invision or Adobe XD.
- Final user interaction QA.
- Experience from working in Agile teams.
This is a full-time position based in Sundbyberg.
Aditro is a leading provider of HR, payroll and financial solutions and payroll outsourcing in the Nordics. In our long, extensive history of co-creating with our customers, we have gained a deep and wide expertise. Today we are over 750 committed professionals helping our customers to automate and digitalize their HR and financial processes to successfully meet the challenges of ever-changing business environment. Our mission is to help our clients create a better Employee Experience by making admin-chores less time consuming and easier to perform. Want to know more? Visit www.aditro.com We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds. In Aditro we strongly believe in our values: Leading, Committed, People Centric. We decline contact with media sellers, recruitment websites etc. We welcome your application!