Do you want to be part of our DevOps team to build and evolve the automation of the DevOps process for the next generation of HR system?
We are now looking for a Database Specialist to join the team.
Our HR system has native mobile apps and HTML5 web applications using WCF and micro services integrated with ELK and data provided by Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB. Hosting is done using Docker (Linux/Ubuntu/Rancher and Windows/IIS), VMware and Microsoft Azure and monitored by Pingdom, Prometheus and more. The source code is stored in Git in Microsoft Azure DevOps (VSTS) which we also use for build and deploy, test automation and work item tracking.
You will work closely with development teams as well as customer service teams in the Nordics and off-shore. Your responsibility will be the technical aspects of handling data. That includes coordinating, creating automation, deploying and synchronize (meta)data created by development teams and data configuration team to make sure they go into production with high quality.
Our mantra is “DevOps is where we together deliver customer value using automated processes”.
As a Database Specialist at Aditro you will;
- Create automation – maximize automation of CI/CD using build and release definitions in MS Azure DevOps/VSTS for data
- Approve/review and assist development teams with SQL scripts and deployment
- Work closely together with the data configuration team to validate and deploy changes
- Deploy data changes to internal and customer tenants
- Troubleshoot data in internal and customers tenants
- Monitoring – diagnosis, monitoring and analysis of the service and data to secure high service quality
Who are you?
- You truly believe in the DevOps concept extending the agile principles beyond the boundaries of the code to the entire delivered service. We also assume you are a fast learner and a team player, capable of working with off-shore teams. You are curious, pay attention to details and want to find out how things work. To be successful in this role, you need to be customer centric, proactive, love automation and see the big picture before digging into the details.
Required skills and values
- More than 3 years of experience of working with databases in development or operations
- Good skills in SQL language and good skills in writing SQL scripts
- Hands-on experience of working with Microsoft Windows Server Technologies
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
Preferred is hands-on experience from Microsoft SQL Server (2016+), Azure DevOps/Visual Studio Team Services, MongoDB, Visual Studio, PowerShell, Base.
You will be located in Sundbyberg, but Aditro has a satellite office in Uppsala from where the team work regularly. Beneficial is if you have that possibility as well.
If this is your next exciting career step, make sure you’ll apply before the 26th of January!
Aditro is a leading provider of HR and payroll solutions and payroll outsourcing in the Nordics. In our long, extensive history of co-creating with our customers, we have gained a deep and wide expertise. Today we are over 600 committed professionals helping our customers to automate and digitalize their HR and financial processes to successfully meet the challenges of ever-changing business environment. Our mission is to help our clients create a better Employee Experience by making admin-chores less time consuming and easier to perform. Want to know more? Visit www.aditro.com We strive for a gender balance and see diversity as a strength and welcome applicants with different backgrounds. In Aditro we strongly believe in our values: Leading, Committed, People Centric. We decline contact with media sellers, recruitment websites etc. We welcome your application!